Thursday, May 13, 2010

Helpers

Abby is such a big helper. I've had a permanent headache as of late, so she's taken over laundry duty. Such a relief. With kids even missing one day can really make the pile add up!



Usually when she finishes the laundry she jumps right in with the dishes. She usually skips the soap and water and just licks them clean.



Picking up the toys and dust-busting are usually done at the end of the day, but sometimes she just picks them up at random times for the sheer heck of it. Man, I love her willingness! Always done with a smile, too.


William takes care of the vacuuming. I literally have to fight him for it. He'll tell me, "Mommy's turn first, then William's turn." He actually does a pretty good job of it. I just have to remind him to do other sections of the floor, instead of going over and over the same spot. But hey, it's a clean spot, and we don't have too many of them!




Well...I'm searching and searching my photos for other pictures of William, as it seems like I post a ton of Abby. I must admit, getting him to sit still for a picture is like trying to convince a hummingbird to slow down. It just ain't gonna happen. Proof:

I'll keep trying. You're welcome.



3 comments:

Tennisc G said...

What wonderful helpers you have!!
...do they hire out???

HAPPY PACKING!

-Aunt Gina

Grandma A said...

GREAT SHOTS....THE PIX OF ABBY CHECKING ON THE LAUNDRY LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE JOHN AT THAT AGE....WOW!!
YOU'VE GOT TWO GREAT HELPERS...-)
THANKS FOR SHARING...."MOM"

Kim H said...

Hilarious! Love those chubby legs of hers. And what a great vacuumer you have too!