Thursday, November 8, 2012

5 Months

My babe is 5 months old (tomorrow, to be exact).  I've been bombed with cuteness of my new niece, Kierra, so I thought I'd break out the tutu and take some pictures of my little princess.  The tutu was made by my sister in law, and the blanket was hand-crocheted by my friend.  (If flipped around it has all the ABCs!)

I imagine taking tutu pictures would have been much easier at a younger age...everything these days goes straight into her mouth, and the skirt was no exception. 




















She would. not. smile. for the camera.  The other kids were in the room and she was very distracted by them.  It's hard to tell by the pictures but she has the bluest eyes!  My first blue-eyed baby!  John says they're so blue "they sparkle"...and I have to agree.

No comments: