Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We're Home!

William and I made it back safely to CA late last night, around 2am East Coast time. Neither of our 2 flights were full, so we were able to sprawl out on several seats. William was cranky so I nursed him and made a little "bed" on the seat next to me and laid him down. He slept like that for several hours. When we landed in LA he was wide awake, and very excited to see his Daddy again! His little legs were kicking and he was arching his back trying to get out of the stroller. Too cute! Now the poor kid is trying to adjust yet again to a time change...he ate "lunch" at 9:45 this morning, and now he's down for his 2nd nap - and it's only 11ish! I'll give him a few more days to adjust, then I'm sure he'll be fine.

1 comment:

Grandma A said...

That's our li'l traveler!! Just give him a day or two for each time change and he is a "Happy Camper"!! Glad you're home all safe and sound....

Love ya,
Grandma "A"