Friday, April 24, 2009

Having Fun!

W and I are sure having a great time at Grandpa and Grandma's house! The trip out here was a red-eye flight that went fairly well. After 45 minutes in the plane W finally settled down to sleep. It was a 4+ hour flight to CLE airport, then we had a 2.5 hour layover, then the flight to GRR. I was exhausted when we arrived, but very happy to see my folks and siblings again. Uncle Terry will be driving in from Chicago tonight for Lynnelle's graduation tomorrow morning.

The weather has been a tad brisk, but William doesn't seem to care. Grandma hauled out the toy lawn mower and riding tractor for him and he's been having maximum fun ever since! Today, however, it is sunny and about 80 degrees...a far cry from the 40 degrees just yesterday!

Tonight is a concert that Mom and I are going to go to, and Dad is going to take William to Jared's indoor soccer game. I'm sure he's going to have tons of fun there...and I'm going to relax at a concert! Yes!

I've taken a few pictures and will post soon.

No comments: