Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stink Be Gone!

I was recently asked to try out a product that claimed to remove smells from washing machines and mildew smells from towels. I have to admit, my washing machine doesn't really smell, but some of my pool towels do, so I decided to give Smelly Washer a whirl.



I decided to give Smelly Washer the ultimate test - stinky, damp, pool towels that had been sitting in the basket for a few days. Those towels never seem to smell great, even after I wash them, so they were my test subjects. I followed the directions on the Smelly Washer bottle, and waited for the load to finish. I was pleasantly surprised! The smells were completely gone. Since the product is completely natural, there weren't any artificial smells in the towels, like you get from some fabric softeners.

Like they advertise, Smelly Washer is supposed to clean your washing machine as well. If you decided to try the product yourself, let me know if your washer came out smelling great! Overall I really like this product and will use it again.

3 comments:

Grandma A said...

NEVER HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT BEFORE BUT SOUNDS GOOD!! NOW THAT I'M SWIMMING AGAIN, MAYBE I'LL HAVE TO INVEST????? HAVE A "COOL" WEEK....
"MOM"

Jasmine said...

LOL...what a funny product!

Tennisc G said...

I'm gonna get some of this to try.. thanks for the info!