Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28th!

First and foremost, it's June 28th today. Know what that means? I've got exactly two (2) months left to carry this baby until I go for delivery!! Okay...got that out of my system. Moving on.

William is growing up so fast and learning SO many new things I'm having a hard time keeping up.

He knows all about VHS tapes. He's also learned from me that since it's so hot out it's a good idea to keep ample libation in arm's reach.


And has figured out what sort of toys need to be blown up before they can be used properly.


He's also learned to find the right toy magazines from which to order his toys, to make sure he gets just the ones he wants!

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Whoo, hoo, the major countdown begins! Do you have all the pink stash ready? Great summer pictures!