Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Due Date!

I know I'm a day late in posting this, but yesterday was supposed to be my scheduled repeat c-section. Now our little Abigail is well over a month old! She's doing great, aside from having her days and nights mixed up. She can keep John and me up ALL night with her grunts, groans, snorts, purrings, etc. It's cute during the day, but at night it's a different story. She's growing like a weed, and most of her newborn clothes are too small for her. She's the size of a full-term baby now!

Here's a picture that I took last night. Just hanging out with Daddy.


Taken August 28 - her due date

Taken August 6

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

WOW....THIS GRAMMY THOUGHT SHE MUST BE "CHUNKING" UP....WHAT A DIFFERENCE
AND SO ALERT!! DEFINITELY AHEAD OF A NEWBORN....=) BET YOUR FOLKS WERE SURPRISED! HUGS, GRAMMY "A"....PS
A SPECIAL SQUEEZE FOR WILLIAM, THE BIG BROTHER!!...=)

Tennisc G said...

Love the UT-colored outfit.... I'm sure Grandpa Dennis picked that out, right??

GO VOLS!!

-Aunt Gina

Leah said...

Haha....funny how that shows up orange. It's actually pink. (I don't think Opa would have picked that out, though!)

Kim H said...

Wow, she's grown! Funny how it takes clothes for us to figure out when they have a growth spurt. Happy due date! God's timing is perfect!