Friday, October 23, 2009

Nothing Earth Shattering

I've had such a long day that my brain isn't really working well enough to type anything interesting. So, here are just a few pictures from the last couple of days.


Oct. 16 - You can sorta see the tiniest of smiles. She's been smiling quite a lot lately, and even cooing and gurgling.



Loving on his little sister.





Oct. 23 - Yes, I realize they aren't looking, but I thought it was a neat shot. William was showing Abby how to hold her head up. She's actually doing a pretty good job of holding her head up when I hold her, but when lying down she struggles just a tad to hold that large head of hers up!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

WHAT SWEET PIXS.....WILLIAM IS A GREAT BIG BROTHER! THANKS FOR POSTING UPDATED SHOTS....LOVE THEM!
HUGS, "GRAMMY A"

Tennisc G said...

GREATTTTTTTT pix, Leah!
Thanks for posting.

Yep, William is SUCH a good big brother... very sweet pix.

Aunt Gina