Thursday, October 7, 2010

Her Baby


Abby has an incredible love for Baby. And I love that fact! She wakes up with Baby and goes to bed with Baby. When it's time to go to sleep, and if Baby isn't in her bed, she screeches and points and generally gets her point across that Baby isn't there and Baby should be. When she wakes up Baby comes downstairs with her...along with her diaper (burp cloth) and a pipe. Sometimes two pipes. This girl comes with a lot of accessories!


I think she was trying to feed Baby. With two Duplo shovels. We have play utensils, but when William was little John took them away due to them being a chocking hazard. I'm not sure he knows where they are...so...she uses shovels. Quite ingenious, if you ask me.


She never forgets about Baby's bottle. Shoves that thing right up Baby's nose like a pro! It's quite cute, actually - she gives Baby a sip then she gives herself a sip. I think she's learning to share quite nicely!

6 comments:

Tennisc G said...

Awwww... too cute! Love your resourcefulness in feeding the Baby, Abby... shovels make excellent utensils!!! ;)

Great pix... and great hair too!

Aung Gina

Leah said...

Yah, don't you LOVE the comb-over?? lol...she has such flyaway hair that I'm constantly wetting it down else it would just stand on end!

Tennisc G said...

I can't believe how much MORE hair she has than when we were there in July! ...growing up!!

Let's Skype soon.. this weekend?

Angie said...

I love how you have a bouncy seat for the baby doll...that cracks me up! :)

Grandma A said...

JUST PRECIOUS!!! AND, NOW GRANDPA WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THOSE 2 LOVELY KIDDOS...HE CAN SEE AGAIN!!! HUGS, "MOM"/GRANNY "A"

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how the months fly by and how quickly they're growing up. I think the combover is qute becoming! :-) So cute!