Monday, November 8, 2010

Lately

Days are quickly going by. I can't believe we are already 8 days into November. We have continued to work on our letters, but I've been behind on posting them.

"H" in Zoo Phonics is Honey Horse. Sometimes our LOTW pages matche with Zoo Phonics, sometimes it doesn't. We are still learning the motions to ZP and William is really loving them!


"I" is for Inny Inchworm was confusing, because he still thinks it is a caterpillar.

I remember having to buy these cubes in college. I was quite upset that I had to spend precious money that I didn't have on these silly things. Now I'm glad I have them!


Abby loves to read books. John was lying on the floor, resting from a busy day at work. But dear Abby Girl had other plans! She promptly got a book and backed her way into the perfect position for her Daddy to read to her.

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

GO ABBY!! LOVE THE PIXS AND ALL THEY ARE LEARNING...0) SO FUN TO WATCH AND KEEP UP WITH THEM....HUGS,
GRANNY "A"

Tennisc G said...

Yay for books!!! Such a good Daddy to read to both kids... and such a great Mommmy teaching all the animals/letters... Way to go you guys!

Love ya, -Aunt Gina