Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Mother Of Invention

I really wish our porch was bigger...way bigger. That way I could put a small kiddie pool on it, maybe a water table. I am making do with what we have, so I got creative today and allowed William to play with water in his beach toys. I've never seen him have so much fun on our porch! He got incredibly wet, but since it was nice and warm out he didn't seem to mind, and dried off quickly. Water on the porch is much better than playing with water in the kitchen sink, that's for sure!
I see lots more water playing in our future!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN TO GRANNY "A"....NOW IF WE COULD FIND A "COVERED" SANDBOX
HE'D BE IN HEAVEN!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN WILLIAM....GRANNY "A"

Angie said...

Great idea with the beach toys...Johnny loves to also have the garden hose on a trickle so he can fill his buckets, etc. We also have a water table that he loves...if you can find one that fits, I'll bet William would LOVE it too! :)