Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Moves

Last night John and I were eating dinner and kids were playing in the living room, since they had long since eaten. William decided to go sit on John's lap, and well Abby - she wasn't about to be left behind so she started to crawl into the dinning room. She made it over to my chair and I know you're probably not going to believe me, but she reached up to the seat of my chair, pulled herself on to her knees, and then got to a standing position! She's not even 9 months yet and she's already starting to stand! (Granted she'll be 9 months in few days, but still.) I went to grab my camera, but by that time she had decided to sit back down and not perform again. Oh well...I'll be better prepared next time.

7 comments:

Tennisc G said...

Wow!! Such an over-achiever!!

Way to go Abby =)

Love ya, Aunt Gina

Grandma A said...

SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND....=) SOME KIDS WALK BY 9 OR 10 MONTHS...LOOK OUT!!! SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT LAGGING BEHIND...
HUGS, GRANNY "A"

Angie said...

That's crazy?! Maybe she'll be an early walker after all? Lucy has yet to even 'want' to move anywhere...won't even get on her hands/knees LOL! I'm with Gina - Way to go Abby! :)

Unknown said...

Go, Abby!!!

Kristi Lynn said...

Watch out William your sister is going to be racing you very soon!!

Kim H said...

No way! Go Abby! Poor mom, 2 fully mobile kids.

Audra said...

Go Abby! Can you believe I walked along furniture at 4.5 months and walked alone by 9 months? I so cannot see Ben walking by 9 months...Okay so I'm really hoping he is not walking at 9 months. I enjoy his lack of mobility right now! He needs to get a little bigger before we let him out of Babyland...I don't want Daisy to trample him. :)