Friday, April 23, 2010

On The Go!

This picture pretty much explains itself. Our daughter does not like to sit. As in, ever. She is constantly on the go. I've had to quit nursing long ago because she simply had no patience to lie there and eat. She was always trying to sit up and look around. John said she takes after me in the "no patience" department. That, however, is an explanation for another post. Anyway, due to her lack of willingness to sit/lie in my arms and drink her bottle she now stands for her feedings (or at least the feedings when William is around. His presence makes her very shifty.). Just the other day she decided that standing in one place just wasn't for her. No. Apparently there was other fun to be had by the toy table so she cruised from the end table to the toy table. I'm just not ready for her to be this mobile yet. I wouldn't mind if she decided to regress a little, and sit nicely in her bouncy seat. I have a feeling those days are long over.

3 comments:

Tennisc G said...

Hmmmm... is that a "tip toe" stance I see from Miss Abby???? =) Looks vaguely familiar.. hehehe

Grandma A said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, THIS GRANNY SEES THOSE TIPPY TOES AS WELL...=) I BELIEVE SHE INTENDS TO BE JUST AS MOBILE AS WILLIAM VERY SOON! CUTE PIX....THANKS FOR SHARING....GRANNY "A"....=)

Audra said...

Missie said that Cooper used to drink his bottles like that too! They just can't miss out on anything!