Saturday, June 11, 2011

Recap

It's been a busy few weeks!  We are now home from a long vacation visiting family back east.  Here are just a few highlights of the last three weeks:

On Memorial Day we went to a parade.  It ended up being super long.  Abby was quite the social bug, waving and smiling to everyone.  Both kids ended up with tons of candy - so much so that we had to ditch the ridiculously small baggies and use large grocery bags.

Later that day we braved record-setting crowds and went to Lake Michigan!  I love this picture.  And since I know that my bro reads my blog I'm sure he'll get a kick out of this picture, too.  I mean really, who doesn't enjoy watching a little bit of PDA! 


My dad taught William the necessary skills of hockey, a sport that is highly regarded in my family. 











His hand-eye coordination was pretty good, and he nailed the ball right back to Grandpa!   


Here are the six, I mean, five of us at my brother's graduation from medical school.  Anyone need work done on their feet?  I can recommend a good doctor!  Congrats, bro!

After a celebratory lunch we headed over to my brother's condo to help him pack up so he could move to where he'll be working.  No ladies, my studly brother is taken.  I'm sorry.  

Another day we went to the Air Zoo.  There were indoor rides, simulators, and a 4D ride, along with many airplanes and helicopters showcased from various parts of history. 


We had a great trip! 

3 comments:

Gina said...

Great pix, Leah! Wm and Abby are both getting SOOO tall!! Looks like you guys had a great time in MI

JAY MAN said...

hahaha! I dont remember that at the beach, haha, but it is def. PDA! great pics! we miss you all! come again soon!

Grandma A said...

WONDERFUL PIXS....LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD
A FANTASTIC TRIP AND CONGRATS TO YOUR
BRO....DID I SEE "PIGTAILS" ON ABBY?
WOW....WILLIAM LOOKS SO "OLD" OUT THERE ON YOUR FOLKS DRIVEWAY LEARNING
HOCKEY...=) THANKS FOR SHARING, GRANNY "A"