Friday, July 22, 2011

Learning...

That would be me.  I did finger painting with my kids today for the first time.  And guess what?  I actually enjoyed it!  I did a bit more planning, so I wasn't frantically looking for a much needed towel or brush at the exact moment I needed it.

My budding artists!
I'm not sure why I didn't think to take a picture of him after the final touches of paint were on his paper.  He was a complete paint mess!  But he had so much fun.

Just a random shot of them doing "beading".  Um..okay.

2 comments:

Kim H said...

Wow, you're such a brave Mamma. You deserve huge kudos for overcoming your fear of mess and breaking out the paint and letting those beads fly everywhere. Me, well, I still have far to go. I'm proud of myself that I let Zoe use the (washable) dry erase marker. So, how long did it take to clean up kids and kitchen afterward?

Grandma A said...

WOW, LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A BLAST!! PROUD OF YOU TOO MOM.....HUGS, GRANNY "A"