Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Kisses, Please!

My son (yes, I'm taking FULL credit for this awesomely cute gesture!) learned the sweetest thing the other day - giving kisses! I've been pointing to my cheek for some time now, telling him to give me kisses and he simply didn't get it. Just the other day he opened his mouth (wide!) and planted a huge wet one on me! It was SO cute. He even turned my face a little, planting the kiss sort of on my chin/cheek. After his kisses he always follows up with a hug. His kisses are rare, but if I ask nicely he'll accommodate me, especially after or before nap time/bedtime. Since they're quite messy they're really kisses only a mommy would love. :-)

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

OR A GRAND "MOMMY"......HE'S A REAL
SWEETIE PIE....GRANNY "A"

Tennisc G said...

Awwwwww..... "wherrrrrrrrre IS it"?? Too cute!

Give that little guy a hug and kiss from AG & UA.

Love you guys,
G&A

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet! DOes he make the kissy smack noise and all?

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I hear you... nothing like a kiss from your little boy. =) So sweet!