Friday, January 15, 2010

FOOD!

FINALLY the time has come for Abby to eat rice cereal. The doctor had wanted me to wait until she was 6 months before trying any, and yesterday she was 6 months. Since John has been out of town, I waited until today so he could be there and take pictures of the momentous occasion. I'm not holding my breath about her actually sleeping through the night because of the cereal, but it would be a nice change-up.



Getting ready for the first bite!

She actually LOVED the stuff! She readily ate it with very little being spit back out.



Happy girl! I think she's happy Daddy is back home, too!

2 comments:

Angie said...

She is soooo cute! You'll have to keep us posted if the cereal helps with the sleeping. How much does she weigh now? She's looking chunkier than before - cute! :)

Grandma A said...

I KNEW SHE WAS READY FOR SOME "STEAK & POTATOES".....WHAT A GIRL!! WE KNEW THEY WERE "BOTH" MISSING DADDY!
HOPE THIS HELPS....HUGS, GRANDMA A