Friday, January 22, 2010

Taking A Break

Now that the kids are in bed taking their naps (yes, I've finally managed to get them to nap at the same time) I've decided to also rest from my ark building to write a little. I'm not sure why whenever Southern California gets a little of the wet stuff all 49 other states seem to know about it, but yes, it's true, we've been getting a lot of rain. And with the rain comes a little boy who so desperately wants (and needs!) to go outside and play but can't. I'm trying to come up with fun indoor activities, but at some point we just have to get outside.


He absolutely loved going out in the rain. As a true CA boy, he doesn't see much variation in the weather (it's all sun, all the time...usually) so this was a real treat! I stayed safely in the garage.

3 comments:

Grandma A said...

YEAH.....HE'S PROBABLY THINKING THAT RAIN IS "GREAT STUFF" AND WANTS TO EXPERIENCE IT MORE!! CUTE PIXS....
GOT TO WEAR THOSE BOOTS AGAIN, HUH?
HUGS, GRANNY "A"

Kim H said...

Aw, he looks so cute out there in his rain gear! Having fun for sure!

Tennisc G said...

LOVE the galoshes, William!!!!
Too cute.