Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2nd Christmas Party

This time via Skype, with my folks in Michigan.


My mom "wonderfully" did the Oma thing, and got him a rather large chocolate snowman, and huge bags of fruit snacks, his absolute favorite snack. Every time we see Oma she gives William those things.

He also got some Duplo and clothes.

Abby got lots of cute clothes, but I opened them for her.

Here she is sporting one of the outfits. It's blurry because I took it with my phone. My camera was nowhere in sight, and I needed to capture the moment immediately.

Thank you for the gifts!

2 comments:

Tennisc G said...

Cool gifts! Glad you and Oma/Opa could enjoy a Christmas party together via Skype... that technology is wonderful.

Merry Christmas Michigan!!

Looking forward to our Skype party with ya on Sunday, William & Abby!

Aunt Gina & Uncle Andy

Grandma A said...

VERY FUN TO SKYPE WITH ALL THE RELATIVES AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON ESPECIALLY OVER CHRISTMAS....VERY
NICE GIFTS OMA/OPA....HUGS TO ALL, GRAMMY "A"