Friday, December 11, 2009

Laughing and Mine

Yesterday, Abby did the cutest thing - she laughed! For the first time, actually. Yeah, she sort of laughed a little in her sleep, I called it more of a chortle than laugh, but yesterday, as I bounced her on my knees, she outright laughed. She's getting such a personality. She SO wants to roll over, and is almost there, but can't quite get it. I'm not sure if it has something to do with her fluffy bum, due to her cloth diaper, or if she just needs a bit more humph to get over, but either way, she's trying very hard.

Oh, and the other day William discovered a "new" word - mine. Everything is "mine" now. When I tell him to stop messing with the DVDs, he says "No, mine." Lovely.

3 comments:

Grandma A said...

ALL PART OF THE "GROWING" YEARS....I SUPPOSE HE WON'T BE AS APT TO "SHARE" FOR AWHILE....=) JUST PART OF BEING THE BIG "TWO"!! KNOW THAT ABBY GIRL WILL GET THAT "ROLL OVER" SOON....GREAT ABOUT THE "LAUGH" AS I KNOW THAT BROUGHT A BIG SMILE, IF NOT CHUCKLE TO "MOM'S" FACE....=)
HUGS, GRAMMY "A"

Tennisc G said...

hehehe.... too cute about Abby! Sounds like it won't be long til she rolls over, stands up, and walks!!!

Sorry we missed you on Skype... how about tomorrow sometime?

Maybe William should learn "YOURS" too??? HA!

-Aunt Gina

Kristi Lynn said...

my sister-in-law said that her daughter had a little more trouble sitting up b/c of the cloth diaper! They just have to build stronger muscles!!