Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Miss Claus

All dressed up and ready for church. I do realize that going to church dressed as Miss Claus does seem a bit contradictory, but I thought she looked quite cute in the hat and dress! The matching booties simply didn't stay on, so she wore her new black shoes.


She started off in her car seat, then I realized that she was TOO cute and in need of a more "formal" shot...so I took her out and placed her on the couch.


But she was too enamored with her shoe and dress to really pay attention to me or the camera.




After a few failed attempts, I got the perfect shot!

Then I realized that I had TWO kids...I grabbed William for a sibling shot!


But he wasn't really interested in getting his picture taken, and Abby...well, one just never knows with her.


Whew! BOTH kids smiling AND looking at the camera - at the same time!

2 comments:

Tennisc G said...

Oh my goodness! Do they get ANY cuter?!?!!?!?!?!? Great pix!

Love you guys,
G

Grandma A said...

VERY CUTE, SWEET, PRECIOUS,DARLING,
SPECIAL PIXS.....HMMMMMMMM, DID A GRAMMY SAY THAT???....=)
HUGS, GRAMMY "A"