Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stuff

My neighbor watched William tonight so John and I (and Abby) could go on a date. It was nice only having to deal with one child, fussy as she was. She just hates to sit in her seat - she wants to see everything!

Abby's new headband she got from my neighbor. So cute!


I got this great idea from a blogging friend and William absolutely loves it! I put little bits of all sorts of goodies in the compartments. He thinks it's great!

Oh....and a shot from yesterday. This was the adorable outfit that she wore for her 4 month pictures. She fussed while getting her pictures taken, but was ALL smiles as soon as we got home. Grrrr.....

2 comments:

Tennisc G said...

LOVE to see Abby's little smiles now... so cute!

Grandma A said...

JUST DARLING PIXS.....BUT THEN, I GUESS I'M A BIT BIASED????....=)
HUGS, GRAMMY "A"