Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Presents

When we got back from our little trip we opened gifts with J's side of the family. From Aunt Gina and Uncle Andy William got Chuck, a dump truck that says over 40 different things, and comes when you call it. I'm currently training it to bring me my book and M&Ms, as William really doesn't like it yet. Whenever he says "Chuck", the truck charges ahead, right toward him, and he runs the other direction. Ha! I'm sure he'll like it soon enough.


And here's Abby's gift from UA and AG - a womb bear, as I call it. It's actually called a Slumber Bear. It has recorded noises from the inside a womb, and it's supposed to help a baby sleep. I'm SO excited about this gift that I shall devote an entire post on the bear. But it will have to wait. I'm enjoying the quiet that the bear has brought...a sleeping child!



After we skyped with the TN folks, we got on with Grammy and Grandpa Num Num.

The glow worm is Abby's gift, but William has taken it over. Good thing she's little and doesn't mind, because William doesn't let it out of his sight.

Boo! We almost lost Abby in all the wrapping paper!

Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

WELL, SHARING ISN'T A "BAD" THING SO
LET'S USE THIS AS "LEARNING" EXPERIENCE....=) I KNOW ABBY WON'T MIND.....HUGS, GRAMMY "A"

Tennisc G said...

Hopefully he'll like Chuck soon... seemed like the perfect little boy toy! So glad to hear that the bear is a hit too!!

Aunt Gina & Uncle Andy