Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Did It!

I made a bootie! Yes, only one, but still! Sad thing is, it won't even fit poor Herbie.

I've been wanting to learn how to make them, and I finally did! I found a great YouTube video that showed step by step instructions that even I could follow. I'm going to make another one (or two!), this time much bigger. I'm not sure what this gal was thinking when she put the pattern together...it might have fit Abby as a preemie, but I'm not sure about even that!

The lighting is poor (it's past 10pm so it's dark) but the yarn is a dark rose color. Just had to post because I'm right proud of this tiny thing!

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

THAT'S MORE THAN I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN TO DO....LOOKS GREAT!! I LIKE THE COLOR TOO...=) YOU DA WOMAN!
HUGS, GRANNY "A"

Tennisc G said...

Go girl!! That's awesome.

3 more, and one of my cats could wear them.... HA! Cute.