Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More

Abby really likes this toy table, but she likes it best when I'm holding her and she doesn't have to work to play at it. She's just like her bro - up on those toes! No, she's not actually standing but leaning against it. She's still not a complete pro at sitting yet! She sits just fine, but if something exciting is happening behind her she'll just fling herself back for some reason and land on her head. Not a pretty picture.



When Abby was first learning to sit I'd put her in the small toy bin (where William is sitting) so she could practice her sitting without falling over and getting hurt. Sunday night I plunked her in the laundry basket for a second so I could take a picture of her and William jumped right in the toy bin to "be like Abby".


My two loves! Getting them to look AND smile at the camera at the same time is utterly impossible. It's usually William who doesn't have the patience to smile at the camera.

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

WONDERFUL PIXS......THEY SURE ARE GROWING UP!! STARTING TO SEE MORE RESEMBLANCE IN THE TWO KIDDOS....
HUGS, "GRANNY A"

Audra said...

Cute picture of the three of you! I love that learning table (have one in the box for Ben!). I like the laundry basket idea. I'll have to use it when Ben gets closer to sitting. CJ just started sitting on his own this week!