Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tubbie Time!

My baby is now sitting in the tub. Yesterday was her first attempt at sitting by herself. She sits great by herself when on the floor, so I'm not sure why I waited so long to attempt having her sit in the tub by herself. She topples much easier than when on the floor, but it still makes tubby time much easier now...or more difficult, I'm not sure, since she now knows she can sit and doesn't like reclining on her sling. William loves the company in the tub, too. She actually gives him a run for his money, since she loves to splash him. Her splashes got in his eye (apparently just one) for he panicked and said, "My eye is bawling! My eye is bawling!" (When he's crying uncontrollably, usually when he's lacking sleep, I'll tell him to "stop bawling!", so that's where he gets that word. He pays attention to everything I say!)


I love that they are so close in age! I thought we were nuts at first, but now it's much easier than it was when she was first born. Bathing two is almost as easy as one, but now it's twice the fun!




2 comments:

Grandma A said...

AWWWWWWW, THAT IS SO CUTE!! THAT ABBY IS GROWING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS, LOOK OUT WILLIAM....=) LOVE THE PIXS, GRANNY "A"

Tennisc G said...

Soooo cute! Way to stand your ground with the splashing, Abby!!!