Friday, June 11, 2010

1st Tooth

I'm a few days late in posting this exciting news, but better late than never: My baby cut her 1st tooth (bottom left)! People always think she's younger than she really is because she looks so babyish with no teeth. To be honest, I'm okay with that. I don't want her growing up. Ever. Sniff. Sniff. But since all good things must end, she cut a tooth a few days ago and although she doesn't exactly look old, she is quickly becoming a little girl (as opposed to a baby). The bottom right one desperately wants to come through as well, but apparently it's on it's own timetable because it hasn't made it's appearance yet.

Here she is using her toes to help cut that tooth through! Thank goodness I hadn't polished them yet. I can't stand the sucked off toenail polish look.

No, she isn't wearing a feathered headdress. Her Momma just staged this picture a little awkwardly.


She loves the grass. It was just a bright, sunny day. Or maybe there was a spider on her dress. Who knows.

2 comments:

Grandma A said...

AWWWWWWWW......SHE IS CERTAINLY GROWING INTO A YOUNG LADY QUICKLY!!
WISH I WAS AS LIMBER AS SHE IS TO GET A "TOE" UP TO MY MOUTH!! THANKS FOR SHARING....=) GRANNY "A"

Tennisc G said...

Love the pix, Leah... AND your captions!! You are a crack-up!

Can't wait to see you guys and the kids soon... they are growing up TOOOOOOO fast.

Aunt Gina