Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wordless...Thursday?

I'm really burned out now and have very little to say. Weird, huh? I mean the part about having little to say. So not like me. Anyway, I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures to distract you, dear readers, from the lack of words.


That's me and my Mom in front of our new home. The grass looks good from this distance. Don't let the picture fool you.


The finished living room...almost. The huge, black clock was supposed to debut above the couch, but we have decided not to put it there, since it would be too much of a temptation for William. We plan on putting our large mirror there instead, with candelabras on either side.

Or not. Who knows.



Me standing on our already much-used patio. Man, I love that slab of concrete!


And what's a post without a picture of one of my little blessings?

6 comments:

Grandma A said...

ENJOYED THE PIXS.....LOOKS LIKE WILLIAM WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME ON HIS "HORSEY RIDE"....IS THAT A PARK NEAR BY? THANKS FOR SHARING...GRANNY
"A"

Tennisc G said...

Lookin' good, Leah!! I love the living room Apricot wall... very trendy.

Lindsey said...

The house looks great! And the previous post...Yes your daughter does look like you!

Kristi Lynn said...

Lovely home!!

Alaina said...

Love the new house! So pretty! Moving is exhausting. :)

Audra said...

We are so happy that you guys were able to move into a BIGGER house! Can't wait to see if one of these years...
Love the paint color...so cheery!