Monday, June 14, 2010

Painting

Shortly after moving all our things in our new house we went straight to work painting the place. The walls were incredibly dirty and just screaming for some color. So...I went with Ripe Apricot for the living room. When I saw the color going up I starting getting a little itchy and my neck started to jerk a little, but now that it is finished I love it!


I know, having a finished picture of the wall would be nice, but seriously, I can't do everything. Mom bought me some new throw pillows for the couch so the whole room looks quite nice. The other walls have Cappuccino White on them. The name sounded delicious so I went with it.

2 comments:

Tennisc G said...

Love it!

Seriously, I'm thinking it must have KILLED your Dad to paint something that even had a "tinge" of orange.... GO VOLS!

Grandma A said...

LOOKIN' TERRIFIC!! APRICOT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.....=() AND, DAD'S FAVORITE FRUIT!! LOVE IT, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IN PERSON...=)
"MOM"