Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Whew...

I know, I know...it must seem like I've fallen off the grid with the lack of posting. Actually, however, I haven't fallen off the grid I've just moved a little on the grid. Yup. We are finally moved into our new home and it feels great! The space I have now, oh, the space. There just aren't words to describe how much I love having more of it. We moved from a two bedroom townhome to a four bedroom house with a yard. Wow. Again, there aren't words to describe how much I am loving this yard. It needs a bit (okay, a lot!) of TLC, but in time it's going to be great! I wish I could post some pictures, since I have a ton of them, but things aren't quite setup in the IT department. Don't look at me, though. That's John's thing. I don't even go there. I'll post more later on the move, unpacking, painting, etc., but for now...this will have to suffice.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yay - soooo happy for you! Can't wait to see pics of your new digs. I'll bet the kids are loving it, too. :)

Tennisc G said...

Yeah! You're back on the grid!!!
Looking forward to the pix... happy unpacking =)

joyasm said...

now I know that I need to leave your blogspot on my list of things to check everyday!!!! Congratulations!!!

Grandma A said...

WE ARE SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS AND ALL YOUR SPACE....KNOW YOU'LL BE BACK UP AND RUNNING FULLY IN NO TIME AT ALL....ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY
SO I KNOW THERE'S HOPE FOR YOU GUYS TOO....ENJOY, WILL BE ANXIOUS TO SEE THE PIXS....HUGS, "MOM"

Unknown said...

I hear you have some pretty nice neighbors :-)