Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vroom....Vroom....

My baby got his first toothbrush, and now, for an early 1st birthday we got him a riding toy. He's growing up SO fast, I can hardly keep up.


We've (and by that I mean I, mostly) have been wanting to get him a riding toy, but one that I can push as well. We looked and looked, and decided that this one was the way to go. He'll be able to use it until he's 3 (or so the box says) so he should get some serious use out of it.



I know I'LL dig it out of the garage! I think this will kick our daily walks up a notch or two! After John put it together the 3 of us took a walk around our neighborhood, with William smiling and waving at everything and everyone! He was in his glory! I'm sure he's going to get many miles on this little car!


3 comments:

Tennisc G said...

How cute!

Love the sequence of pix... pulling into the drive, door opening, parking, etc... adorable!

Got a license to drive that thing, William? =)

Love ya,
Aunt Gina & Uncle Andy

Grandma A said...

WOW, HOW "COOL" IS THAT??? DRIVING
AT AGE 1??? LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE COMES "WILLIAM".....VERY CUTE AND WE APPRECIATE ALL THE PIXS....

LOVE Y'ALL,
GRANNY "A"

Michigan momma said...

Oh...how precious is that!!!You're little guy is really growing up fast! The video was really sweet! I love the shot of him going down the sidewalk waving to his daddy! AWE!!!!

(So, who is having more fun...mom or dad???hmmmm!)

Love ya!
mom